AlterNative Photo Contest
If you are an amateur photographer and you are looking to gain more exposure or you wish to learn how stacks up against your peers, photography contests are a wonderful way to stretch yourself and grow your craft. Sometimes, these rewards could be life-changing. From cash prizes to traveling exhibitions in famous establishments, the best competitions give their participants the chance to present their best work to a broader audience.
Here is your chance!
A contest specially dedicated to our beloved AlterNomads, our nomads that are always ready to spread the AlterNative word!
Passionate of travels, photographers, video-makers, lovers of cultures and traditions, bloggers, influencers.. and not only, don’t know what I’m talking about?
Take a look here to understand more!
Not only showing, but learning.
AlterNative Photo presents its first travel photography contest #TravelEye, a concourses that will give you the chance to win an incredible experience at our next Street Photography Workshop in London, also, the opportunity to be published on our home page for 1 MONTH, the occasion to be interviewed and posted on the AlterNative’s Blog and two Online Portfolio Review!
We are looking for arrangement that are technically brilliant, energizing and offer a crisp viewpoint on what street photography can do. We want to reveal work that would somehow be inconspicuous, and share it with worldwide spectators.
An half day experience that will help you to understand more about street photography and will let you discover London with a Londoner’s Eye.
Live and learn London with our AlterNative Photographer Paolo, prepared and in love with this city, he will help you to immerse in this incredible photography genre in one of the most famous city of the world!
Date: 14th December 2019.
Your photo on our home page
A chance to be seen from all AlterNative’s visitors!
Your personal Blog Post
Our readers will read about you, your story and your photos, and this post will stay on our website forever!
An Online Photo Portfolio Review
One hour of online counseling to help you improve how to present your projects in the bes way!
Do you want to give it try?
If you wish to win our workshop we ask you to please be sure you can be in London the 14th of December 2019. Any transports or accommodations to/in the city of London are not included in the prize.
If you are not an AlterNomad yet, apply here.
Once your registration will be approved as AlterNomad:
-Upload the photo that you want to use to entry our contest as your cover picture
-Be sure to complete at least 3 AlterNomad’s Missions
Remember that the AlterNomad’s missions will be visible on your profile once you’ll be registered and confirmed as AlterNomad, and also those missions can make you win more prizes!
First place – A room in our Street Photography Workshop in London
– The publication of your photo on the homepage of our website, www.alternative.tours for 1 MONTH
– The publication of your interview and your photo on our blog, that stays forever
Second Place – An Online Photo Portfolio review, which consist in 1 hour of counseling online
Third Place – An Online Photo Portfolio review, which consist in 1 hour of counseling online
Copyrights and Usage Rights:
All entrants understand that any image submitted to the site may be used by Alter Native Photo for marketing and promotional purposes of the site or any services correlated, after the entry is uploaded. You hereby grant Alter Native Photo a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use connected to the promotion of the Site or any services correlated.
Submissions must be original photographic works. Submissions must not bear any signatures, stamps, watermarks, copyright marks, or any other identifying symbols.
By submitting one photograph and participating in the Alter Native Photo Street Photography contest, you agree to the following rules and legal conditions:
· All amateur photographers are welcomed.
· Photographers under the age of 18 are required to submit Parental Consent Form with their submission.
· The contests are open for online submissions only, through our website www.alternative.tours
Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
· You retain your rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, you grant Alter Native Photo (and those authorized by the Alter Native Photo) a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any Alter Native Photo purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotion of its website, exhibition, and commercial products, including but not limited to Alter Native Photo publications. Any photograph reproduced will include a photographer credit as feasible. AlterNative Photo will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
· You declare to be the only owner of the photograph you upload.
· All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information. However there must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
· You agree to limit your submissions to one photograph. Should more than one photograph be submitted, only the first will be accepted for consideration and all other(s) will be discarded.
· You agree to your photograph and name being displayed by AlterNative Photo, published and/or used on websites owned and social media sites operated by AlterNative Photo for an indefinite period of time, with appropriate credit line.
· You agree to your picture(s) and name being displayed at other venues for an indefinite period of time.
· AlterNative Photo has the right to verify, at their sole judgment and discretion, winner eligibility.
· Alter Native Photo is not responsible for any downloads that are illegally made of the photographic works exposed in its portal.
· Participants warrant that their photographs are original and do not infringe on any third party’s rights.
· Participants agree that they have obtained any and all necessary permissions from any third party that appears in the photograph.
· Alter Native Photo reserves the right, at its own discretion and judgment, to disqualify any entry if it finds in its sole discretion that any of the conditions above are not met.
· All decisions by Alter Native Photo and its judges concerning the photo contest are final and binding.
· Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of India, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
· Participating to this contest will entitle any AlterNomad that participates to 10 additional points.
· The AlterNomad who will win the first prize will get an additional 30 points.
· The AlterNomad who will win the second prize will get an additional 20 points.
· The AlterNomad who will win the third prize will get an additional 10 points.
· If the winner of the first prize will be not able to partecipate to the workshop Alter Native Photo is authorized to give the prize to another participant.
· Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
· Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
· The winner of the first prize will have to send the photograph to email@example.com.
· Submission Deadline: Sunday, December 8th, 2019 12:00 AM (CET)
· Winner announced: Monday, December 9th, 2019 08:00 PM (CET)
<a href=”https://photocontestdeadlines.com” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://photocontestdeadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/photocontest_deadlines_1.png” alt=”We are listed with Photo Contest Deadlines” width=”240″ height=”83″ />