Introduction to street photography with Ka-Ho.
During this street photography workshop, you will learn not to get bored anymore visiting a new
We will spend most of the time on the street of Amsterdam, focusing on learning how to take
picture of the people from any angles. We’ll talked about camera techniques, equipment,
processes, compositions and of course people. All to make you able to capture the decisive moment.
According to wikipedia, there are around 850 000 people living in Amsterdam, you can’t get bored with street photography.
This workshop is dedicated to street photography enthusiasts with a good knowledge of their
The main subject will be the people.
Bring a camera, a wide angle lens 35mm or wider (if possible), batteries, water and a
raincoat(it’s the Netherlands ). Keep it as light as possible.
Ask us for an help!
Thanks to our partnership with I viaggi di Mukuku travel agency we are able to help you with accommodation and transports.
Photo Credit: Ka Ho P.
DepartureArti and Amicitae
Dress CodeYou don't need to be fit, bring comfy shoes with you, snacks and water, camera, lenses, enough batteries and CF card or SD card, and a raincoat if needed!
H. 03: 00pm
- Monday and Saturday: After leaving the Museumplein we will walk through the Jordaan district and the 9 Straatjes on our way to the Noordermarkt Centraal.
- Rest of the week: From the Meseumplein we will reach the near Albert Cuypstraat Market.
- Monday and Saturday: From the Noordermarkt Centraal we will get to the Centraal Station, walking direction Red Light District.
- Rest of the week: From the Albert Cuypstraat Market passing through the Red Light District we will walk on our way to the Centraal Station.
- Monday and Saturday: Reached the Red Light District we will spend our last time together arriving at the famous Dam Square.
- Rest of the week: Reached the Centraal Station we will spend our last time together arriving at the famous Dam Square.
Free shooting, golden hour.
The tour's map
- Monday and Saturday
- Rest of the week